





Phrae attractions
Attractions in Thailand
Operating day: Daily
Operating time: 08.00 - 17.00
Phra That Tan Haeng Cho Hae, Muang Phrae, Phrae. It was assumed that the curtains were built around 2242 B.E. until they were invaded by the snakebanks and they moved to create a new city, resulting in an abandoned city. Until about the year 2325, there was Chao Saen Chang. And Phra Chao Luan Phra Saen, filling the Mengrai Phraya together, clearing the forest, where a stone tablet was found.
Appears as a Khmer letter found at the Chedi or Phra That Haeng Which no one can read Khmer books The pagoda at that time was as large as a molehill. Later, on March 15, 1957, Kruba Abajai Arunnano (Wong Nanta), along with his faith, found the relic of a damaged relic and then found a new one. Split from the base to the top Therefore called Tan Haeng Temple.
Which later came with the bent to investigate the Tan Haeng Temple where they buried their treasures But the villagers told the Ngao that they had to walk to the north to Ban Rong Kwang to have this temple. Ban Wiang Temple was considered a monastery on June 1, 1925. Help each other to restore the pagoda to the extent that it appears to this day and is called "Phra That Tan Haeng".


Comment
Keyword (Advance) |
Facebook Fanpage