






Uthai Thani attractions
Attractions in Thailand
Opening days: Daily
Opening hours: 08.00 - 17.00
Wat Pa Cha Built around 1987, the temple was originally a cemetery for burial and cremation of villagers. There are churches and chedi built in the Ayutthaya period, emphasizing beautiful stucco designs in front of the church. There are many ancient scriptures and Khoi books, ancient Thai medicine textbooks. Luang Pu Saeng was ordained in 1884. Luang Pu Saeng sought many knowledge such as magic spells. Luang Pu Saeng studied many schools as well as finding herbal medicines to cure diseases.
Later, when Luang Pu Saeng had a strong mind and was able to sit in the inner path known as Vipassana Meditation, he saw that This cemetery area has merit to live. So he built a monastery around the year 2443 and built a church around the year 2423 asking for Wisung Kham Seema year 2469 and was called Wat Pa Cemetery. Later, when Luang Pu Saeng passed away. Villagers joined together to build a temple to worship. for auspiciousness.



Comment
Keyword (Advance) |
Facebook Fanpage