






Phrae attractions
Attractions in Thailand
Khum Chao Luang Nai Wiang, Muang Phrae, Phrae. Muang, Phrae. The original Khum road is now the governor of Phrae province. Created in the year 1892 by Luang Phiriya Chaithepwong, this is a splendid building with 72 doors and windows, beautifully decorated with wooden motifs on the top, air moldings and water eaves surrounding the building. With carved wooden patterns.
The building is built of 2 layers of bricks, without pile foundation, but using logs from hardwood such as Pradu wood. The middle room is a denser room, light cannot enter. Used as a slave prison Servants who have made serious mistakes The left wing room And the right has enough space to allow some light to shine in Used as a jail for petty offenders.
Khum Chao Luang was used as a residence for the King. And the Queen When he visited the Phrae people Between 15-17 March 1958 and received an award from Her Royal Highness Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn for being an outstanding architecture in the type of institutional and public buildings. For more information Phrae Office.




Comment
Keyword (Advance) |
Facebook Fanpage